As an organizer, we’d like to describe Canada Man/Woman, but we don’t think we’re in the best position to do it!
Caroline Livesey, United Kingdom, winner of 2019 Canada Man/ Woman.
“Gross, extraordinary, exhilarating. The race was brutal, it was beautiful, relentless and as hard physically as anything I’ve ever done. It is difficult to describe the unique beauty of the landscapes, the endless roads and the huge lakes surrounded by steep and wooded hills. You have to live it to believe it. »
Benoît Wilmet, Belgium
“Of course the wind is an ideal and emotional prelude to the day’s effort.
Of course, the start of swimming in the dark waters of Lac-Mégantic does not fail to impress a good number of triathletes and spectators. minutes of torpor spent in the lake.
Of course the bike route is the image of your region, demanding and beautiful.
Of course running is a terrible effort and offered us an alternation of suffering and wonder.
Of course the mutual aid between teams and athletes is a eulogy to sportsmanship.
Of course the arrival under the stars is a must.
BUT what makes your ordeal an ordeal like no other is the population of your region. Starting with you ubiquitous organizers before, during and after the triathlon. Always ready to give encouragement or a smile. Starting with you, the omnipresent organizers before, during and after the triathlon. Always ready to give an encouragement or a smile.
But also to all those people we met along the way who unfailingly encouraged us from the first to the last with a trumpet, a bell or a war cry urging us not to let go.
THANK YOU AND LONG LIFE IN CANADA MAN/CANADA WOMAN! »
Canada Man/Woman was crowned a #1 race to do in Canada by Triathlon Magazine Canada!
2017 TV Show
* Taxes not included
Until December 31st: 90% Refund
Until February 28th: 50% Refund
Until April 30th: 30% Refund
From May 1st, No Refund
*TriReg fees are not refundable
The registration includes
The Canada Man / Canada Woman: Intense – Wild – Beautiful
A breathtaking course amid the Canadian forest and mountains that will push you to successively complete:
3,8 km of swimming on Lac Mégantic with a departure at dawn.
180 km of biking along the Route des Sommets with an elevation gain of 2500 m
42 km of running along roads and trails with the ultimate finish line at the summit of Mont-Mégantic…an elevation gain of 1 200 m by the time you reach the Mont-Mégantic Observatory!
Take the start of Canada Man / Woman and reach the stars before midnight!
Race manual and rules
It is essential to read, understand and reread the race manual. All the essential information is found there. There are important new elements for 2022 including:
Mandatory open water buoy
The Canada Man/Woman Triathlon is recognized by Quebec Triathlon Federation.
Update sanitary measure
We are happy to announce that we will be able to have a more “normal” event this year.
- Post-Race Banquet : The banquet will be back this year. It will take place on Monday, July 4 at noon at the Mégantic Sport Center.
- Bike Course Meeting Points : We have added a 4th meeting point on the bike course. The meeting points are visible on the map by clicking here. A specific road book for assistants will be sent to you in the next few days.
- Access to the summit of Mont-Mégantic: If the health measures do not change, it will be possible for your additional companions to use the shuttle to get to the summit. However, you must have paid your daily access before presenting yourself for boarding. Here is the link to pay your daily access rights online: https://www.sepaq.com/en/
- Race meeting : We will do the race meeting in person on Saturday July 2 at 3:00 p.m. instead of the virtual meeting originally planned.
- New Monday Schedule: 12H00 Banquet and Award Ceremony
Individual categories men/women
18 to 24 years old
25 to 29 years old
30 to 34 years old
35 to 39 years old
40 to 44 years old
45 to 49 years old
50 to 54 years old
55 to 59 years old
60 to 64 years old
65 to 69 years old
70 years old and over
Medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each category as well as the top three overall individual male and female finishers. The minimum age for extreme triathlon is 16.